Find treatment fast.
At Kingston Animal Hospital, we are equipped to see certain veterinary emergencies during our regular hours. Please call us at (781) 585-6525 prior to your arrival so that we may prepare for you and your pet.
If your pet experiences an after-hours emergency, requires an overnight observation, or we determine they require a level of specialty care that can be better provided elsewhere, we’ll refer you to the closest specialty care or emergency animal hospital.
In case of an after-hours emergency, please contact:
Preparing for Pet Emergencies
- Save our contact information in your phone.
- Keep a small animal first aid kit in your car and at home.
- Be sure to have easily accessible copies of your pet’s medical history.
- Microchip your pet.
- Attach your pet’s identification and rabies tags to his or her collar.
- Discuss a pet emergency protocol plan with your family and close friends or neighbors.
- Familiarize yourself with pet CPR:
- Check for responsiveness
- Secure airway
- Rescue breathing
- Chest compressions